Some chili peppers I bought from a restaurant that sells South American food.
- Red Shepherd, up to 100 SHU
- Banana Pepper, up to 500 SHU
- Poblano, up to 1500 SHU
- Jalapeno, up to 10,000 SHU (but more often around 2500 to 6,000)
- Yellow chili, up to 18,000 SHU (but more often around 9,000 to 12,000)
- Cayenne pepper, up to 50,000 SHU (but more often around 30,000 to 40,000)
- Bird's eye chili, up to 150,000 SHU (but more often around 100,000). Hottest C. annum cultivar.
No C. chinense here, I haven't made it that far yet.